Clan KAribou Crew
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Clan KAribou Crew

Forum du Clan KAribou Crew, http://kariboucrew.free.fr/

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

mdr !!!!

4 participants
AuteurMessage
TooN
Langue pendue
TooN

mdr !!!! Empty
MessageSujet: mdr !!!!   mdr !!!! Icon_minitimeVen 25 Fév à 14:35

"On apprend sur le forum des SK que pendant les WEG ToD aurait frappé Deadman (apm70)...
je vous laisse lire ici pour ceux qui ne sont pas enregistrés sur le site des sk :

http://www.sk-gaming.com/forum/3/7526

Ok so i just heard this little gossip from my WEG source and i thought it's too funny not to share it with you guys:)
The main characters are russian star Deadman, best european NE(so ppl say) who recently got knocked out of WEG. He's 16.
Other character is 4k.ToD that many say is the best human in the world. Hates: Imba. Hates most: Ne imba. Hates even more: Ne abusers who dont admit Ne is imba Smile

Part1. So one day the french lover was playing ladder as NE to give back to Kalimdor some of the imba he had to face. His best NE friend Deadman was watchin and making fun of ToD's NE skillz. ToD's hot french temper starts to boil so he tells Deadman to stfu but the russian holds his ground and refuses to do so. After rounds of STFU! , NO! U STFU! , ToD can't stand it anymore and BAM, gives a slap to Deadman. End of part1.
Part2. At a game of WEG dota where only the leetest progamers play , Deadman was fighting with another player. After rounds of arguing the players tells Deadman to shut up or he's gonna slap him just like ToD did.
Deadman goes to ToD and asks him why he lied to ppl cuz he never slapped him(and makes punch gesture). ToD explains the way of the english language to his russian friend: No,this is a punch. This is a slap, and slaps Deadman again. End of Part2
Part3. Young and proud as he is Deadman cant accept french superiority so after some soju drinking makes up some courage and calls ToD outside. He then gets in a punching frenzy and starts punching ToD with his "scary face" mode ON. ToD doesnt know what to do and after the initial "Deadman is trying to beat me up" shock (i bet anyone would experience that) he starts showing Deadman what punching means so the russian makes the Borodino move and starts running.
Anyway the admins break things off, Deadman has a broken lip but can still be the proud russian that he is.
Oh i forgot, he told everyone he kicked ToD's ass.

K, so i just heard this story ofc in a different way i just had a little fun with it and adapted it in my own way but actually this really happened Smile
Second dont start flaming me i dont have anything against neither ToD or Deadman this was just too funny not to post.
Third i wont reveal who told me this but its not ToD.

Tod a déja confirmé que c'est vrai sur le thread http://www.sk-gaming.com/forum/3/7529 "
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
shinjofredo
Rang: Administrateur
shinjofredo

mdr !!!! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: mdr !!!!   mdr !!!! Icon_minitimeVen 25 Fév à 14:57

lol!

Chaud chaud le Tod
yvan
Langue pendue
yvan

mdr !!!! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: mdr !!!!   mdr !!!! Icon_minitimeVen 25 Fév à 15:07

MDR
merci toon j'ai bien rigolé
Jujux
Langue pendue
Jujux

mdr !!!! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: mdr !!!!   mdr !!!! Icon_minitimeVen 25 Fév à 19:49

ouais gogo il faut le taper le petit con d'apm70!!!
Contenu sponsorisé

mdr !!!! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: mdr !!!!   mdr !!!! Icon_minitime

mdr !!!!
Page 1 sur 1